BECOME A MONOPLANER
monoplan. That’s over 50 architects. Interior designers. Graphic designers. Draftsmen. Planners. Developers. Team players. Creatives. Enthusiasts. Visionaries. … in the heart of Zurich but also in Athens and Frankfurt. We believe in good architecture and in bringing it to life. We want to create added value – for everyone involved in every project. We approach projects holistically. We want everyone to be able to develop further at monoplan, and for us to be successful together. Our focus is on hotel and hospitality projects in Switzerland and throughout Europe. We are ‘leading in hospitality’.
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES YOU ENJOY.
• collaborating with other team members
• creating CAD plans
• participating in cost estimation
• obtaining and verifying quotations
• assisting in the creation of a construction description
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING
• Minimum of 1-2 years of professional experience as a junior architect, preferably in all project phases
• Passion for good architecture and attention to detail
• Interest in project execution
• Structured work approach
• Team and communication skills
• Good German and English language skills
• Proficient in ArchiCAD 3D, ideally with BIM experience
• Challenging and varied projects
• A friendly, interdisciplinary, and international team
• Development opportunities as an architect
DO WE HAVE THE SAME GOALS?
Great! Then send us your application documents – consisting of a CV and a convincing work portfolio – as a PDF by e-mail to: jobsARCH@monoplan.com
Contact person: Alexandra Verburg